Well, it's not hidden from us that the kids dislike learning numbers. But what if your child learns to know that the world celebrates Maths Day just like other festivals. It will encourage your kids to learn digits and know the importance of the subject in our life. This year's World Maths Day is on March 23! World Maths Day has grown rapidly since its inception in 2007 by 3P Learning. The day encourages students worldwide to take a vacation from their regular Maths classes. Instead, they can participate in numerous maths competitions and games, which allows them to win prizes and scholarships. The purpose of celebrating World Maths Day is to develop confidence and improve accuracy in arithmetic and problem-solving. However, if you want your child to learn numbers with enthusiasm, you must buy the best Maths books for class 1 students. Also, If you are confused about the same, then no worries, this blog comprises some of the best Maths books for class 1.
Know The Maths Syllabus For Class 1 Before Choosing Any Book.
Knowing the syllabus is one of the first and most important things you need to know before picking random books. The syllabus display all the information about the class in one place. In other words, the syllabus is considered the road map that includes the direction for succeeding in the class. Therefore, before proceeding with the list of books, let us understand the syllabus in detail. The following is the list of the topics which is common to CBSE/ICSE/IB and other state boards:
- Data Handling etc
Click here to download: CBSE Maths Syllabus For Class 1
Click here to download: ICSE Maths Syllabus For Class 1
Once you understand the syllabus clearly, now you have to pick up the books which coincide with your child's academic syllabus. It will help your child relate it with their academics; otherwise, it may confuse your child to differentiate between the academic chapters and other sources. Let us check a few book lists which may be useful for your child.
Maths Books For Class 1: Pick Up The Best Book For Your Child.
One of the most significant topics in the school curriculum is mathematics. It can be found everywhere around us. Counting, adding, subtracting, and other mathematical concepts are essential in our daily lives. Also, the subject plays an important role in other subjects. It is impossible to overestimate the importance of mathematics. If you find your child is facing difficulty in learning digits, you must provide them with the best online tuition classes for class 1, which offers the best educational facilities at your home at your convenient time and place. The following is the list of the good Maths books for class 1 :
- Chand’s Mental Mathematics for class 1: It is devoid of errors and written in a language that youngsters can understand. It includes enough materials to encourage kids to solve difficulties.
- Madhubun Targeting Mathematics for Class 1 by Pearl Scott & Sheetal Choudhry: To make the learning process more engaging, the material is well written and accompanied by colourful graphics. It connects mathematics to the arts, languages, and environmental science. There is a Fun Corner and Hands-on Activities based on essential ideas to make learning more pleasant. Mental Maths is a collection of fun tasks to help you improve your arithmetic abilities. It includes keeping in mind stress suggestions and strategies for enhanced idea retention.
- Scholars Hub New Mental Maths for Class 1 by Mridula Somayajulu: This is a Class 1 Mental Maths textbook. It follows the CBSE Board's syllabus guidelines (NCERT). The questions in this book's exercises are designed to be done mentally, improving computation speed and allowing students to tackle simple to complicated problems mentally. This improves speed and accuracy while encouraging the youngster to recognise distinct number patterns.
- Future Kids Math Power for Class 1: Children have an innate interest in the world, including mathematical concepts. As a result, the series' strength resides in its simplicity, rich use of colours and images, and solid declaration of facts concerning the surroundings. The series is a sincere endeavour to foster passion, comprehension, and a more assured attitude to mathematics. Due to the implementation of CCE in schools, a free CCE series is available to provide a thorough grasp of the subject.
- Pearson Universal Mathematics for Class 1: Universal Mathematics is a ten-book series for children in pre-primary through eighth grade. The volumes have been created following the newest requirements given out by the National Council of Educational Research and Training, and the series complies with the National Curriculum Framework 2005. Every chapter begins with a section called Know Your Field, which defines the subjects addressed in that chapter. A recapitulation activity from the prior lesson is available in Net Practice. Tips, Remember and Catch Your Mistakes, whenever possible in the book, emphasise key ideas and protect pupils from committing mistakes.
- Ratna Sagar Number Magic Book 1 by Sunita Arora: The series is a graded course for students in grades KG to5. The books have been tailored as per the CCE approach in terms of structure. The series strives to help students develop holistically in academic and non-academic areas. Number Magic will not only develop the student's mind, but it will also assist them in improving their 'number sense.'
The books above are the most demanding and popular books among the kids due to their highly illustrative and easy to understand techniques. You can pick up any of the books mentioned above for your child’s skills development and encourage them to learn numbers with several fun learning techniques. You can also enrol your child in our class 1 Maths online tuition classes as SSSi Online Tutoring Services offers the world’s best educational facilities at an affordable price range without any complexities. The following are the additional key benefits:
- Live Interactive session
- Affordable fee structure
- Certified and native experts
- Constant performance tracking and much more.
Fill out the registration form to book your class 1 maths online tuition FREE demo session now.